Tuesday 13 September 2022

Roll up, roll up. The circus is in town. By Sara Annau.



Hello again. 
I’m back with my second guest designer project and this time I’m bringing you the colour and fun of the circus, all rolled up into miniature form inside this little shrine kit. 


I absolutely love a good circus theme, vintage circus in particular which means I often buy beautiful scrapbook papers relating to the circus. What better way to use some of those papers than to create a little circus that can sit on a shelf. 


When I received my order from Calico craft parts, it included this lovely elephant which I’ve used to add some interest to the back of the project. I’ve gently highlighted it without going too heavy handed so as to keep the detail of the original laser cut showing. 


This project involved an awful lot of fine detail cutting (fussy cutting). A job I usually find relaxing but it may take my fingers a while to recover from this one lol.
However, I think it was worth it as there are so many fun and interesting little details to look at on the finished project. 


I hope this project has given you some ideas of your own and that you might feel inspired to decorate a little shrine in your favourite theme 
Thank you for looking.
Sara. 

Supply list.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sara, that is very impressive, love all the awesome details and the vintage feeling. Had same topic in planning, I will then probably move to a later date :-) TFS, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spectacular, Sara! Love it! Claudia x

    ReplyDelete