Wednesday 29 November 2023

November Mood


 Hello everyone!


 November - that unloved month between golden October with its glowing foliage,

 and the frosty December, that magical but often very hectic time.

 The first frosty November nights  freeze the last summer flowers and Halloween pumpkins 

and cover everything with a soft blanket of snow. 


 This mood inspired me to use a new mixed media board in the shape of a pumpkin. 

In a blue mood, I designed the background with a stencil and acrylics. 

The little forest elf spreads some warmth with her little light in this dark landscape 

covered with hoarfrost.




some details


 used MDF shapes




 Thanks for your visit!
 I hope you find inspiration!



Wednesday 15 November 2023

Opa Gnom wants comfort


Hello everyone!


Today I'd like to introduce you to the inhabitants of the Enchanted Forest, 

who probably come and go quite often in the big mushroom


some details



Special Tip


You can also make a sitting Opa Gnom from a standing one. 

After all, an old man wants comfort.

Just break the legs twice OMG 😀

and then glue them back together at a 90° angle.



used MDF shapes


Old Man of The Forest - MDF Woodland Folk Shape

 Opa Gnom - MDF Woodland Folk Form 

 Coulemelle Mushroom

 Fallen Tree Branch

 Deco Vine MDF Wood Corner Embellishment - Style 48

Mushrooms - Fungi MDF Wood Shape - Style 13

Maidenhair Fern MDF Wood Shape - Style 1

Running Hare

Sheet of Mini Insects - MDF Wood Shapes Style 1



 Thanks for your visit!
 I hope you find inspiration!

Wednesday 1 November 2023

3D Kit Mushroom - Enchanted Forest


Hello everyone!


 Today I present you another newly designed 3d kit. It is a giant mushroom 

(I chose the 3mm version) that can be made for example as a toadstool or a boletus.

It has become a wonderful autumn table decoration for me, 

creating a charming and cosy atmosphere with the help of a simple electric tea light.









 Creative Tip


The visible joints on the stem of the mushroom were disrupting the overall appearance,
 so I chose to cover them. 
I decided to use a thicker, monochrome scrapbook paper.
 I cut it to size, using the plate left over from pressing out the MDF parts as a template. 
 The paper was then lightly moistened and covered with a wood pattern 
using a 3D embossing folder. 
 Then glued on and colour matched accordingly with dry brush technique.

some close up's


used MDF shapes






 Thanks for your visit!
 I hope you find inspiration!