Saturday 22 August 2020

Minialbum - Art Journal by Kerstin

Hello, creative friends!
 
 Some of you might remember my mini album project 'FantaSEA' from some years ago...
 
 
This time I was inspired to create a new art journal spread for my sea inspired mood book. 
 I love to create in distressed vintage style and I have used a mix of various materials -
I worked with fabric, lace and paper scraps.  
 
 

Two colour shades were enough for me,
 but I preferred once more to play with 3D effects. 

The
 
 
were perfect to create interesting eye-catchers 
 
 
... and not only for mini albums; there are a lot of other creative possibilities with
 
tags, cards, ATC's, bookmarks, gift vouchers and whatever else you can think of ...

You can leave them in their original state or just add some small coloured accents .

 

 

some close up's

 




Some small Art Stones, added with heavy Gel Medium on the clock,

white crackle paint on the steering wheel and some drawn fine black lines...

Small blue stripes as coloured accents, done with distress marker




Calico Craft Parts used:



 
 
 
 

 

1 comment: