Saturday 11 July 2020

Day at the seaside - Homedecor with shelf by Kerstin

Welcome!

Today I am sharing a new inspiration suitable to the season. Live summer feelings on the beach with roaring sea waves, salty healthy air and long walks on the beach until sunset.

Seems someone is having a longing for the sea. ;)

 



Shelf in shabby chic look




When I saw the amazing corner MDF Wood Corner Style 18 - Ship's Wheel

MDF Wood Corner Style 18 - Ship's Wheel

I thought  this was a perfect right angle with two support surfaces, which could well function as a shelf.

I used two corners from the smallest size and a 

Rectangle Shape with Notched Corners - MDF Mixed Media Board size 100 x 50 mm

 With the help of wood glue it was attached as shown in the picture above, the label underneath was initially intended to serve as additional stabilisation,

but as I found out later, there was no need. 

 












Calico Craft Parts used:

Tudor Arch Shape - MDF Mixed Media Board

 

MDF Wood Corner Style 18 - Ship's Wheel

Rectangle Shape with Notched Corners - MDF Mixed Media Board size 100 x 50 mm

 

Lighthouse MDF Wood Shape Style 8

Beach Chairs and Umbrella

Wild Grass MDF Wood Shape - Style 1

 Word Elements - Summer & Seaside

 


The sun will come!


... and with it the sunshine :-)

Can you spot the difference??? 
The resolution will be clarified in my next project :-)


Thanks for your visit!

Happy summer time!
Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. I just love how you've put it all together, Kerstin,

    and I especially love the clouds you have painted and the genius shelf! I can hear the ocean waves already!

    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soo much Claudia!! Hugs, Kerstin xxx

      Delete