Thursday, 27 February 2020

Baby Hut - by Lesley

Hello everyone. This week, I cleared my desk up and gave myself the challenge of only using bits from desk from leftover projects.....

The house was left over from Christmas ornaments I made. No idea where the roof parts went! So I made my own with some copper wire mesh!

The house was originally green and silver! I added a part of a flourish to the back and a small handmade flower.

The house had lots of texture on it from layers of paint, crackle paint and waxes.

The wire mesh holds its shape, so was easy to add the curls to it. 

I had loads of these baby doll heads. This was plain, so I added paint and micro beads.
I think I'll add something to the top so I hang it!

Thanks for reading

Ingredients used

No comments:

Post a Comment