Thursday 26 December 2019

Magda's Calico Review 2019

Hello creative friends!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas full of love and smiles. Usually it's a very busy time for everyone but hopefully you had a little bit of 'me' time and maybe a few creative minutes?

Today I would like to share with you my Top 3 from 2019. Not many projects this year because I've joined this amazing team not so long ago. Only 9 posts with my projects, on Calico Craft Parts blog, so far but very colourful ones.

I always have got a problem with choosing my favourite projects. I love most of them (I'm not very shy, aren't I? ;)). Art journal cover is a special one, that's why I've chosen it. I combined Calico Craft Parts with stencils designed by me. HERE is a blog post with more photos.


Another project which I really like is a little creature house. This is my first project for Calico Craft Parts. More photos HERE.


That one wasn't published on this blog, I only showed it on my Instagram (studiomagdapolakow). I made that little house for my friend, she loves dogs and seaside.



I wish you all the best in 2020!!!

Magda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment