Thursday 22 August 2019

Creature house - by Magda

Hello crafty friends! My first post for Calico Craft Parts blog. I feel very lucky to be here. I hope to show you many colourful and fun projects in next few months.


The moment I saw a tall house I knew that I need to create something using it. It's absolutely perfect! I had plenty of ideas but only one house...I decided to use some small animal stamps inside it and add a forest mushroom ( it looks like a magic mushroom,  isnt' it? ) at the front.


As always many textures and even more bright colours. I used only acrylic paints, a little bit of crackle glaze and gloss medium for special effects.


I'm ready to make another one. I can't wait for my next post to show you more.


This time I used:
Plain MDF House / Shrine Kit - Tall
Long Stemmed Field Mushroom 

Thank you,
Magda


3 comments:

  1. What a great make to start your "career" as a Calico Craft Parts design team member with, Magda! Love all the gorgeous and fun colours and texture you have created. A magic mushroom ;) at a magic house... love it!
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really charming, Magda - so colourful and cute. I love your little mushroom house. Congratulations on joining the Calico team - I know you'll have a wonderful time playing with the Craft Parts.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a glorious explosion of fun and colour to start your Calico days. It's original and full of energy - lovely to have you here Magda! xx

    ReplyDelete