Wednesday 30 January 2019

The Four Sided Face by Lesley

Hello everyone. 
This week I've been playing with clay, and in particular face moulds. A few of the faces were not quite perfect, but I didn't want to waste them...….


The base is a plain artist trading cube, which I drilled a hole in for the stick. This was painted black and patterned tissue paper applied over the top. Various ink splats all over!


I added 4 of the steampunk snowflakes around the cube, covering them with green metallic wax.



I attached the head to the end of the stick using a bit more clay. 


I used the small tags on rusty wire and wrote on them and twisted them around the stick.



Thanks for reading
L.x

Ingredients used

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a very cool idea Lesley, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lesley! It's a lovely little piece of art! xx

    ReplyDelete