Wednesday 11 July 2018

Make A Wish ATC by Jennie


Hello and welcome to my first project for this month of July. Having just returned from three weeks sailing on the west coast of Scotland and not crafted for a little while I decided to "ease" myself in by crafting an ATC with bits and pieces as my muse took me.


I covered the ATC first with some old French text paper. It is a lovely vintage brown already so only needed a little vintage ink around the edges.


Some new washi tape was sitting on my desk so that was used next. At this stage I had no idea where this ATC was going!


This gorgeous bullrush grass MDF piece has been sitting in my box for a little while and it was a perfect fit for the ATC. In my usual style I just dabbed it with white acrylic paint and added a little vintage brown paint to the bullrush tops.


 A little butterfly got the same treatment.


I thought some textile bits and pieces would work well too - tea stained lace, muslin and some wood curls, along with some very tiny art stones which looked like sand.


I always love the depth that can be achieved by using the Calico Craft Parts MDF pieces.


A lovely gentle introduction to my crafting table again after my absence and another ATC for my collection. However .....  I have a thought that this might end up on the front cover of a book .........

As always thank you for joining me today and happy crafting!

Jennie x


Calico Craft Parts Used:



2 comments:

  1. This looks so simple yet so exquisite, Jennie. I love the book text; the textile additions and the colour choices: it's perfectly lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete