Sunday 31 May 2015

Bobbin queen shrine: By Zuzu

 
Hi again.

Well I was very excited to receive this little shrine kit from Helen at Calico Craft Parts in my design team package. unexpected treat. it comes flat packed but was very easy to assemble (in my opinion).


I simply painted this one in a nice soft sage green then stamped on to it. I stuck printed tissue on the back then popped in some bobbins. I made one bobbin into a bobbin queen by adding a china doll head and a wee metal crown. there are three cogs placed on the bobbins too. and that was it. simple as anything but I love it and have lots of ideas for this shrine. I may just take it all apart and start again. maybe something a bit more Mexican and Frida related or day of the dead. lots of colour. I will, of course, share the results if I do it and it works out.



Calico Craft Parts used:

Shrine Kit
Cogs (from mini sheet)

4 comments: