Wednesday 23 September 2020

Cirque Du.... Spooks

This is one of those projects that started out as one thing, but due to some mishaps, it became something else. 

This time it was because I failed to test my little battery operated tea light before forging ahead. 

Firstly my little Halloween circus tent was going to have the orange glow of a tea light popping up through a carefully planned hole right next the the cauldron to emulate the warm fiery glow.  

Without the light, it was simply a bit too dark and dull. So plans B. I put in the china doll clown head. 

This is a Roughly done photo edit of what I had originally planned... Lol. 


Craft parts used:

Circus tent

witches

Skeleton 

Halloween corner ornament



1 comment:

  1. Love your Plan B outcome, Louise! Much better (at least from my pov) than the originally planned project! ;)

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete