Saturday 30 May 2020

See possibilities everywhere by Kerstin

Hello, creative friends!

Today I want to share with you another view on projects that you can create with Calico Craft Parts wood shapes. I was inspired to work on a new art journal  page in a natural vintage and grunge style. I love to combine materials with different structures and textures.


 Here I used dried flowers and leaves, paper and fabric leftovers, stamps and stencils, distress inks and for a kind of 3D effect some wooden shapes.


some close up's


The

Wild Grass - Flora & Fauna Flourish Style 5

only got covered with white Gesso in some places for

 an old weathered look 

 


 I've used the same technique for the mini windows
from the

Sheet of Mini MDF Window Wood Shapes







I hope I could inspire you to think out of the box when it comes to using wood shapes in your art. There really are a lot of possibilities of what to do with the very wide range
 of beautiful Calico Craft Parts products.



 My  teamies at Calico Craft Parts have also come up with many

inspiring and different versions
on what you can do with these wooden shapes.

 

We are looking forward to see your new creations! 

 

  Happy Crafting!

  Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment