Thursday 19 December 2019

Christmas Trinket Box and Canvas

Well......this is my last post of 2019....where has the year gone?!

I altered a trinket box from the shop, using a gorgeous rose gold coloured paint.


The lid was given a bit of height with an ATC and I also snipped a part of a snowflake flourish to adorn it with.


I added random patches of embossed enamel around the sides.


I had a teeny canvas on my desk and a star left over from my last project. Using the same colours as the box, I did a quick Christmas tree using the back of the canvas.



I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and hope you all have a magical time!

See you next year!

Thanks for reading.

L. X

Ingredients used

MDF Trinket Box style one
Plain ATC Wood Blank
Snowflake Flurry, corner embellishment
Mini wood plaques, primitive star shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment