Anyway, I decided for this project to do something non Christmassy, but it did turn out wintry, so here goes:
I have a few process photos, so here goes:
First I coated them with clear gesso. When that had dried I went over them with Decoart Crackle glaze and finally when the cracks had appeared I dabbed on some white paint and Metallic Lusters. I am sorry the real effect just does not show up on the photos, as the days are so dark here at the moment, it's almost impossible to get any decent picks...
Below are a few close up photos still:
Mechanical wood shapes style 3 are used as a corner piece
The crown and wings. Love how the wings nestle perfectly around the little crown.
And finally the good ol' gentleman, fussy cut from a cabinet card with some shadows added for dimension.
Well, that's it for today. Thank you for your visit and hopefully see you soon again.