Wednesday 1 November 2023

3D Kit Mushroom - Enchanted Forest

 

Hello everyone!

 

 Today I present you another newly designed 3d kit. It is a giant mushroom 

(I chose the 3mm version) that can be made for example as a toadstool or a boletus.


It has become a wonderful autumn table decoration for me, 

creating a charming and cosy atmosphere with the help of a simple electric tea light.

 

 

  

 


 

 

 

 
 

 Creative Tip

 

The visible joints on the stem of the mushroom were disrupting the overall appearance,
 so I chose to cover them. 
I decided to use a thicker, monochrome scrapbook paper.
 
 I cut it to size, using the plate left over from pressing out the MDF parts as a template. 
 The paper was then lightly moistened and covered with a wood pattern 
using a 3D embossing folder. 
 
 Then glued on and colour matched accordingly with dry brush technique.
 
 

 
 
some close up's
 

 





used MDF shapes

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 Thanks for your visit!
 
 
 I hope you find inspiration!
 
Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely magically gorgeous, Kerstin! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting. I saw your winter books you created. Do you sell them ?

    ReplyDelete