Thursday 12 March 2020

Secrets by Lesley

Howdy everyone.

This week I've been playing around with a few of the new pieces that have arrived in the shop!


I started off with a plain MDF board which I covered with an old book page .


The three sticks are kebab sticks!


I layered the craft parts onto the sticks. And included a picture of a young boy behind the clock.


I use lots of different coloured embossing powders over the top. Love the effect it has given.



Thanks for reading
L.x


Ingredients used

Art Deco and Nouveau style 65
Art Deco and Nouveau style 51
Art Deco and Nouveau style 8
Rustic Roman numeral clock face
Rounded Rectangle shape, MDF Media Board

1 comment:

  1. Love that beautiful patina effect you have achieved with the embossing powders, Leslie! Rusty goodness!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete