Thursday 21 November 2019

Believe in the Stars - by Lesley

Hi everyone. I have my first Christmas themed make for you this week.


This was lots of fun to create!
I started off with a large plaque and gave it a coat of gesso. I then dry brushed some silver over the top.

I used texture paste and liberally sprinkled the different sized texture balls over the top.


I tore up a vintage doily and glued it down to add a bit of pattern.



The star wreath was given some texture paint and then silver wax on top.

I also added some mini plaque stars painted silver.


A few feathers were added under the star wreath, and then I added the word “believe’ on top. And then a few coats of shimmer spray in blue.



I added some darker paint around the edges to bring it all together.

Thanks for reading,
L. X

Ingredients used
Country Star Birchwood plaque
6 Pointed mini star shapes
Primitive mini star shapes
Mini Star wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment