Thursday 17 October 2019

Unfinished - by Magda

Hello crafty friends!
I hope you are all doing well. Autumn is here and my mojo is gone.
Today I want to show you the first bit of the bigger project - my new art journal cover. I used Square Beer Mat and Standart Heart Shape which I'll probably stick somewhere in the middle of the journal cover. I also added my favourite bottle from Potion Bottles Add On Sheet  - poison - perfect for a heart.


As always I was experimenting with colours and layers. First something simple, acrylic paint and on top of it, gel medium mixed with acrylic paint. 


Some tiny beads for more texture.


The heart was more complicated. My crackle paint almost dried out ( I desperately need a new one! ) and I struggled to smear it. Between crackle paint I applied crackle glaze ( luckily still nice and wet ). 


And then made a mess, covered everything with ink sprays...


Last layer ( actually a few of them ) is acrylic paint.
I hope you like it.

Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment