Thursday 19 September 2019

Poison book box by Magda

Hello crafty friends!

I hope you had a lovely and creative time. It feels like ages from my last post and it's only two weeks. This time I want to show you Plain Cover MDF Book Box Kit . I played with it a little bit using different mediums. Some of them really old, I've found them in ''put & forget'' drawer, but surprisingly still not dry. I also used Laboratory Apparatus - these bottles are great!




I covered everything with black paint. I like starting with black background, more inspiring than white. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.


Then I played with acrylic paint and stencil + gel medium. 


I added a few more colours and textures using various fluid mediums. 


For these beauties I used acrylic paint and crackle glaze.


Have a fantastic and very inspiring week!

Magda

1 comment:

  1. Love the "poisonous" colour scheme and that stencilled background, Magda! A truly spookylicious make!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete