Saturday 16 March 2019

Spring ‘Time’: an altered alarm clock case by Zuzu

A friend of mine was having a clear out and she gave me a box of treasure to use in my crafting. In the box was a little alarm clock case with no back.
I’ve used it along with some Calico Craft Parts to make a little spring time assemblage.
I’ve used whole parts but I also often break off bits to fit my needs. The grass, daffodils and bird are all piece of a larger shape. I have to admit that this is a project that, in my mind, didn’t work but it’s not bad enough to say it went wrong. It’s just not what I had hoped. But it still gives a bit of inspiration and maybe you could do a better job 😉





Craft Parts used:
Alert hare and sitting hare
Daffodils
Grass
Bird
Cog

4 comments:

  1. This is just the perfect dose of gorgeousness, Louise...not too cute, but definitely eye candy and full of Spring magic!
    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely glimpse of Spring!

    ReplyDelete