Saturday 23 February 2019

Winteralbum Part 2 by Kerstin

Hello everybody!

As promised today I am sharing the second part of my latest mini album in wintery mood.
I love this handmade album where I collect not only some 
amazing photos from our sunshine doggie 'Filou', 
but also it's a very good possibility to work with some small wooden shapes
in connection with natural material and leftovers (Denim, knitted wool).

I also used some cutting dies, stencils, stamps 
and some papers from Maja Design from my stash.




A winter tree silhouette in the background - made with a cutting die from Sizzix, 
where I used the negative form.


 


 Round winter photos in a frame of wood patterned paper


 some details


 

 A moon made from textured paper, in the background I have used a silver skeleton leaf

 




 Calico Craft Parts used:



editing tips:
  • the deer were firstly coloured with Metallic Acrylic Paint 'Rich Espresso' from DecoArt
  • and dried with a hot air blower until it formed bubbles
  • dry brushing technique done with white gesso
  • a tree shape left untreated and glued on top of a white feather


Many thanks for your visit!

Happy weekend!
Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. As always your album is packed with amazing, beautiful texture and story-telling goodness, Kerstin! Loved seeing some of my favourite deer and tree wood shapes being used. Oh, how I would love to be able to touch the pages ;)

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini albums are so beautiful, Kerstin. I love all the detail and how perfectly you blend the shapes in with the textures. They are a delight. xxx

    ReplyDelete