Thursday 6 December 2018

Snowflake Trinket Box by Lesley

Hello people. Lesley here with a little Christmas trinket box for you......ideal for jewellery gifts.


I used style 2 of the trinket box. Primed with gesso and then painted with a duck egg blue.


Silver paint through a stencil was used on the top of the lid.


Crackle glaze was splodge on the sides.


Silver wax was rubbed all over.

I used lots of the mini snowflake shapes, style 1. These were painted white and then the edges dipped in fine white glitter. I piled them up onto the lid and then added a small gem to the centres.


The crystal feet are actually magnets......but I think they finish off the box perfectly.


Thanks for reading
L. x

Ingredients used
MDF Trinket Box, style 2
Mini MDF snowflakes, style 1

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love those snowflakes and the crystal legs. x

    ReplyDelete