Thursday 17 December 2015

Last minute decorations! By Trish

Hello!
I decided to add a little colourful sparkle to my tree... really simple and easy!


I covered the MDF bauble shapes with glitter embossing powder, then added acetate behind them. The acetate was coloured with alcohol inks to give the random, bright coloured look!
As it is acetate, the light can shine through! I took a pic with them on my tree...


I should say this is the tasteful tree, the main one is a riot of weird and wonderful kitsch...


 yes... that really is a Christmas guinea pig, and a pudding with googly eyes and a moustache :)

Have a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Trish xxx


3 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous - full of colour and fun!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to comment on specific projects as I dont always have time to do them all and I like to keep my lovely team all equal... BUT lol
    that tree. I mean the REAL main tree. I really LOVE it. I am a traditionalist when it comes to the tree, but most likely through lack of imagination. that Guinea pig is outstanding lol
    (love the project too BTW.)

    ReplyDelete