Thursday 31 December 2015

A Calico look back.... :) By Trish

Hello!
New Years Eve... a perfect time to have a look at some of my favourite creations over the past year!
I have to say, I was so pleased when Calico Craft Parts opened it's doors again, and I just couldn't wait to start creating again with the fabulous Craft Parts :)

So..... This year I have been really into drawing whimsical figures, and this has spilled over into all my DT work!
I created this diptych in May (post HERE )


ATC blanks are fab either singly, or joined together like this. Great for creating whimsical home decor!

My whimsy girls need frames, titles and accessories of course, and I created this one in August showcasing all three! (post HERE )


I think my favourite Calico Craft Part of all is the ATB cube kits. I absoloutely love these, and more than a few of my creations this year have featured them! I created this one in July..... (post HERE)


I have had a ball in 2015... and I can't wait to keep on going into 2016!
Happy New Year everyone!
Trish xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your Calico dolls - they always make me smile.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete