Thursday 21 October 2021

School Of Magic by Liz

 Hi all, I'm here today with my last Halloween project for

Calico Craft Parts,

as I've said before I love creating Halloween projects and I love the way this one came together,


I've created an exploding box with lots of the fabulous MDF Calico Craft Parts pieces. both outside the box and in,


So on the lid I used the spooky Halloween letters, these I gave a coat of white Gesso too, going very lightly and not worrying if it missed parts, it all added to the distressed look,

I also added one of the Spider webs, this I painted with black Gesso then when dry sprayed some silver waterbased paint over,


On the back section I added one of the Ghosts, placing it so it would show behind the House (school) in my case!! lol


On the left hand side, I added a couple of bats,


The front sections, have the fabulous RIP which I kept in it's original colour, then adhered the Spider and Owl corner on the inner section, this is just painted with Black Gesso,


Yet another Ghost is used on the right hand side,


My main image is made up of the haunted House, which again I decorated as the Spider web and added some vellum on the windows,


In front of the house I used the Skeleton trees,


After adding some moss I places some bones here and there,


To give a scary effect for at night, I added a battery tea light behind the house, 

SOOOO SPOOKY!!!

Haunted House with Tower

Skeleton Tree Duo

Bones

Flying Bat Colony 

Spider Web

Owl and spider Corner

RIP Gravestone and Pumpkin

Ghost style 2

Ghost style 3 

Happy Crafting!!

Hugs Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment