Wednesday 9 September 2020

Where words fail, music speaks...

I don’t do too well at making cards but I like to hand over some substitute when I am able. This is for a talented, music Making and music loving friend For her birthday to go with a small gift I made. 

The bonus is, if she wants to keep it she can display it after her birthday. If she doesn’t, she can give it back to me to recycle...win win. lol

I used one of the little PRINTERS TRAYS

 It was Very much a case of leaving the external tray just wood and painting the internal compartment section a shabby chic duck egg kind of colour. Then most everything else was cut out from scrapbook paper and scraps of sheet music and I added a few metal and paper embellishments I had in my stash.

Z x
 

(* PS...The little quote in the title is by Hans Christian Andersen.)


No comments:

Post a Comment