Thursday 21 December 2017

My Favest Makes of 2017 by Lesley

Hey everyone, Lesley here with my most favest makes of this year.

I loved scrolling back through the blog and looking at everyones work!

My first piece goes back to February and was entitled Broken. It was a very personal piece for me, but something I look at now and can smile at rather than feel sad. It uses one of the Calico cubes....a top ten fave of mine from the website!


Next, I revisited May and another dolls head make called Perched on her Throne. She was a fun piece to create and she still sits on my shelf in the room of trash today!


Finally, we go back to August with a piece called Flying Skull People. No dolls heads in this one, but we do have skulls instead! ha ha!


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Am looking forward to returning in the new year with more slightly weird makes!

See you all next year!
L.xx

1 comment:

  1. I have so enjoyed your 'makes' Lesley. I can't wait to see what's in store for 2018! xx

    ReplyDelete