Thursday 9 September 2021

Welcome, All Ye Who Enter Here/ By Liz

 I always make projects for Halloween which as you know isn't overly a thing we British do, but I do it for fun and usually they end up with my Granddaughter who loves to dress up and do trick or treat!! 


In my stash from Calico Craft Parts I had one of the plywood mobile phone bases, and I had an idea (out of the box as they say!!) to use it to set a scene for Halloween, they are really fab for holding phones too, lol

So first of all I gave the phone stand a coating with some sprays keeping in with the Halloween theme,

I then took one of the Pannelled doors which has fabulous detail on it, I didn't want to lose this detail so again I used sprays and the result was fab, they gave colour and a little shimmer, sorry though you can't see that too well on the picture, but it shows all the details,


I adhered the door to the phone holder,


I then used one of the floral flourishes on the top of my Halloween scene to add interest too, again using sprays to colour,  

I then added Halloween themed bits and pieces from my stash,

These doors look fabulous for shabby chic/pretty projects too, but I think it looks awesome for Halloween just round the corner too,

Birch Plywood smart phone stand

Pannelled double door

Thorned Rose Scroll - Flora and Fauna flourish style 24

Well I hope that's given you a little inspiration for how to use the products and just maybe a little differently too,

Happy Crafting!!

Hugs Liz x

1 comment: