Thursday 26 August 2021

On Your Wedding Day by Liz

  Hi guys, I'm back today with another project using one of the awesome MDF windows from

Calico Craft parts


The first time I looked at this window I thought it is perfect for Weddings or Christenings, I'm sure other uses too but this is what it said to me, lol


I didn't want to lose any of the fine detail on the window, so taking a little white Gesso onto a piece of sponge, I simply dabbed it over the front, it left this look which leaves the detail but adds a little texture to the window too,

When dry I went around the edges with a little vintage photo distress ink,


I also used these adorable MDF hearts, well it is a romantic themed card isn't it? and they go perfectly with the window,


Calico craft parts make these fantastic word elements, they have the same style with different words on and one that comes plain, of course I used this set because the sentiment was again perfect,

I finished off my card with some spattered white Gesso which also gives the impression of confetti,

Window - stone mullion double gothic window arch

Word Elements - Occasions

Mini hearts 

Check out all the wonderful MDF and plywood pieces available from Calico Craft parts, 

Hugs Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment