Saturday 23 January 2021

Experience Winter Charm by Kerstin

 Hello creative friends!

 

Me again 👀   

I feel a bit lonely here, is there anyone else out there???

 

Difficult dark times for all of us, it can only get better!!! 

I think it's important to switch off sometimes and occupy yourself with things that make you happy.

 

I was inspired to create another mixed media project in wintry mood. I used a round plaque as base.

The small stairs and the roof was made with Notched Rectangle - Mini MDF Wood Shapes,

these are very exited little shapes, that have stimulated my imagination.

 

full spotlight is the order of  the day 😀


 

some close up's


small stair steps attached with wood glue

two mini shapes became a roof over the door


 

used Calico Craft Parts

Notched Rectangle - Mini MDF Wood Shapes

Believe In The Magic of Christmas - Wood Words

Picket Fence Panel MDF Wood Shape - Style 1

 Steampunk Snowflakes - MDF Wood Corner

Mini Star Wreath

Winter Tree Scene MDF Wood Shape - Style 4

Round Birch Ply Wood Plaque 250 x 250 mm

 Squirrel Scurrying

 

I hope I was a inspiration for your creative imagination! 

 

Continue with your good work und keep your tail up! 

 

Many thanks!

Kerstin



4 comments:

  1. Yes, we are here... but struggling to keep up with crafting as I've got a lot going on at the moment. It's always wonderful to find a moment to see your beautiful work though. And this is a glorious piece.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very pleased and I can well understand, thank you very much Alison xx

      Delete