Wednesday 5 August 2020

Little Alice house.

Hi there.

Today I am sharing a little Alice themed house I decorated for my friend instead of a birthday card. 
I don't know if you feel the same but I think its hard to make these kind of things as gifts for fellow crafters. But for friends who have never been a part of our little craft world, they are so happy to get them and often impressed to the point I feel guilty about how easy it actually was to make...

Thankfully this friend is not in any way involved in the craft world so she was actually super pleased to get it as she is such an Alice fan. (I gave it to her before this post went live on the blog).
I used one of the little house kits .
 
I like to attach my papers before assembling the kit but make sure to sand down all the edges. In particular into the little notches otherwise it won't assemble correctly.
Zuzu x

No comments:

Post a Comment