Saturday 13 July 2019

Summer frame by Kerstin

Hello everyone!

Today a new inspiration for Calico Craft Parts.
 It's a sea inspired picture frame.

And the best thing is: A frame
like this in altered art can be made easily 
 and quickly and can be used as
a creative Birthday present for your family or friends.
A beautiful holiday photo of your loved ones in the middle,
 only three parts that are quickly painted with some acrylic colours and altered with distress inks
 and ready is a special gift.


I bought a picture frame, which I found very nice in the original. But everyone else could have had it and it should always be something special and unique.


 That's how I started.

Have you seen our option to create your own word
I chose  'Sea You' in Ancestry Font.
 




 

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful frame, Kerstin. This would look lovely at a beach house or holiday home in a picturesque sea-side location. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had one, it would stand there, but with our sunshine dog in the middle it also stands very well in my living room and reminds me of wonderful summer holidays at the Baltic Sea. Many thanks Julie <3 !! Creative hugs! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous vintage summery creation!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete