Thursday, 23 May 2019

Red Floral Shrine-by Lesley

Hi everyone. This week I have altered a small shrine kit.


I have used textured paint in rust colours on the box, and painted the inside black.


I gave the shrine feet by gluing together 5 of the blank scrabble tiles.


I cut apart one of the art deco floral ornament. The top part was used on top and the flower part was glued to 2 vintage pastry cases which I had painted gold.


I added some red dimensional paint to highlight.


Mote scrabble tiles were glued together and then to the back of the pastry cases before adhering to the shrine.


Thanks for reading.
L.x

Ingredients used



1 comment:

  1. I love how you aged this and the scrabble tile feet are a great idea! x

    ReplyDelete