Wednesday 10 April 2019

The Most Beautiful Thing - by Lesley

Hi everyone, Lesley here, with an upcycled project.
I had a piece of wood lying about which was crying out to be decorated. 


Lots of layers were used to create this piece.  I painted it a cream colour to begin with, then added a layer of crackle, and blue over the top. 
I then added bits of torn printed tissue paper, and a few bits of washi tape. 


I then stamped some numbers over the top. The ATC frame was coloured with bronze wax, and I added some embroidery floss before gluing down the girl. 


The scrolls were from a previous project which I had snipped off. These were coloured with the same wax and some embossing enamels. 


I snipped off some of the roses and embossed them before adding to the piece. 
Finally, I added some wording from my stash and flicked some black and white ink over the entire piece. 


Thanks for reading
L. x

Ingredients used

No comments:

Post a Comment