Sunday 18 July 2021

Wild garden tag. By Zuzu

 

Hi there.

Today I’m sharing a jumbo tag featuring one of the lovely door shapes as well as grass, a flourish, leaves, a butterfly, and a lovely little wren.

I’ve used a piece of the packaging the craft parts were posted in to make my tag. 

By tearing away some of the top layer and exposing the corrugated card underneath you can achieve some lovely texture.

I simply built up my layers, panted it all over with white gesso then applied paints with a lot of water. When it was dry I dry brushed it with more white gesso. Just enough gesso to catch the tops and highlight everything. 



Supply list 

Panelled door with arched window.

Wild Grass

Butterfly

Leaves

Flourish

Wren

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! This is the most gorgeous tag in such an enchanting shade of blue. Love the bird and the dimension.

    ReplyDelete