Wednesday 31 July 2019

Falling Leaf Journal Page- by Lesley

Hey everyone. Hope you're all keeping cool after the crazy heatwave we had here in the UK!
I have to say, I certainly didn't get a lot of crafting done...…..far too hot!

So, this week......I have a journal page to share with you...….


This was done in a small 6"x6" journal.
The background was originally a mop up page of paint on my craft mat from a previous page.


I added more detail with a stencil and stamps, And then using the large maple leaf, I painted that and used that as a stamp as well. Quite liking this effect!
I added a touch of crackle glaze to the leaf before gluing that to the page.
Yet another way to use craft parts!

Thanks for reading,
L.x

Ingredients used


2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Lesley! Love your journal page a lot!
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal page, loving the colours and composition ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete