Wednesday 14 August 2019

Bird Garden Arbour Shrine - by Lesley

Hey everyone.
Lots of new goodies in the shop this week! I got to have a play with the new garden arbour shrine kit.


I primed all the pieces and then glued it together leaving the roof and front panel off.
I then painted the pieces green, and added gold leaf in places.


The fern was embossed with enamel and I secured it the base of the shrine with clay.
A mini bird was added to the fern.


The front panel and roof was glued on and gold leaf added.


I varnished the entire piece to secure the gold leaf in place and then added some wording to the front.

Thanks for reading
L.x

Ingredients used
Garden arbour shrine kit
Mini MDF birds

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Lesley, especially the gold leaf, which looks gorgeous with that turquoise. xx

    ReplyDelete